- Married or civil partners of the person permanently living in the UK
- Living together with the person permanently living in the UK for a period of at least two (2) years
- Engaged to be married or scheduled to be registered as civil partners with the person permanently living in the UK
ECO-Friendly would like to stress that in order to prove these circumstances, it is very essential that the applicant for the UK Spouse Visa, UK Fiancée Visa or any other UK Settlement Visa must present proof or evidence that will show this relationship with the UK Sponsor, who may either be a British national or a sponsor who is permanently residing in the UK.
Samples of supporting documents which will corroborate their claim of relationships would be:
FOR SPOUSE VISA:
- Marriage certificates duly issued by the authorized government entity
- Photos of the wedding which was celebrated either in the Philippines or any other country
- Internet communications between the applicant for the UK Spouse Visa and her British sponsor
- Proof of the impending marriage which is scheduled to be celebrated in the UK
- Proof that both parties (UK Fiancée Visa applicant and the British sponsor) are both free to marry
- Proof that both parties (UK Fiancée Visa applicant and the British sponsor) have personally met
- Proof of engagement
It is likewise very vital that if one or some of the documents which are required to be submitted to the Entry Clearance Officer cannot possibly be attached with the application, to explain the reason why said document could not be furnished by the UK Spouse Visa, UK Fiancée Visa applicant.
THE UK Embassy has always been clear with their rule that it is better to explain the absence of a certain document than to furnish the embassy with a fake or forged document.
ECO-Friendly would like to remind applicants that violation of the rule on authenticity of documents renders a penalty of around ten (10) years or lifetime ban.